- The Cherie-Finesse cattery holds a proud track record in the international television commercial and stills advertising industry.
- Several trained cats regularly work for Nestle Petcare Purina as brand breed for Gourmet and Fancy Feast.
- Other clients that used cats bred by us include Toyota, Volkswagen Germany, Audi, Orange UK, Whiskas UK, Lucky Pet UK, American Swiss, Nasionale Pers, Top Billing, Charlie Jade TV series, Massive Tone, Woolworths, and more.
- Cherie-Finesse Cattery breeds "long-nosed" Chinchilla cats since 1978.
- Seven foundation cats were imported from the Dearheart bloodline of the late J Ramsdale (USA).
- During 2007/9 eight more USA cats were imported from Diane Amble, L'Dearheart Cattery.
- In 2011 we started a new Burmilla program in South Africa by managing a mating between a Burmese male and a Chinchilla female.
- We purchased a Burmese female kitten in 2011. This opens the opportunity for breeding Burmese and Burmilla.
- The welfare of our cats is our first priority.
- Our cats are maintained in a homely environment.
- Kittens are raised as part of our day-to-day living.
- We collaborate with like-minded breeders in an extended, international breeding program to preserve the Traditional Longhair gene pool.
- Cherie-Finesse is a well-known name in the world of cat shows in South Africa.
- Our cats rank among the top in the country, with a proud list of finalists in the SACC Cat of the Year and Cape Top Cat competitions.
- In 2006, Cherie-Finesse Vinette, owned by Dianne Amble, USA, became our first CFA champion.